PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- How Your Personal Data Can Be Processed
Pursuant to the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No.6698, your personal data shared with www.adristanbul.com that are obtained completely or partially, automatically or by non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system, by recording, storing, changing, rearranging, in short, they can be processed by us as the subject of any processing performed on the data. Within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law, any transaction performed on the data is accepted as “processing of personal data”.
- Purposes and Legal Reasons for Processing Your Personal Data
The personal data you share will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 and related secondary regulations
- To be able to fulfill the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, and to improve our products and services;
- To provide information to public prosecutors, courts and relevant public officials on issues related to public security and legal disputes, upon request and in accordance with the legislation;
- To offer a wide variety of opportunities to our members or to share these opportunities with individuals or institutions within the legal framework;
- To analyze advertising preferences,
- Information About Third Parties Or Organizations To Which Your Personal Data Can Be Transferred
For the purposes stated above, your personal data you share with www.adristanbul.com can be transferred to individuals/organizations, our main shareholders, our shareholders, advertisers, direct or indirect domestic/foreign affiliates to carry out our activities and/or as Data Processor, program partner organizations, domestic/international organizations, and other third parties, with which we receive service as a Data Processor, primarily member companies using the www.adristanbul.com infrastructure and, but not limited to, individuals and organizations related to the service provided and organizations.
- How Your Personal Data Is Collected
Your personal data can be processed and collected like the following:
- With the forms on the www.adristanbul.com website and mobile applications and information such as name, surname, address, telephone, business or private e-mail address; data including preferences on the pages accessed using the username and password, the IP records of the transactions performed, the cookie data collected by the browser and the duration and details of the browsing, as location data;
- From people that try to establish a business relationship with www.adristanbul.com, to apply for a job, to submit a proposal who share their data through business cards, resumes (CV), bidding, and other means, in a physical or virtual environment, face to face or at a distance, verbally or in writing or electronically;
- In addition, data obtained indirectly from different channels, from (micro) websites and social media used for websites, blogs, contests, surveys, games, campaigns and similar purposes, e-bulletin reading or clicking movements, public databases The data is from profiles and data open to sharing on social networking sites such as social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, Snapchat etc..
- Your Personal Data Obtained Before Personal Data Protection Law Coming Into Force
Since www.adristanbul.com did not start its publication life before 7 April 2016, which is the effective date of Personal Data Protection Law, there is no personal data we have stored before this date.
- Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your data collected by being processed in Turkey or by any of the methods listed above to get processed outside of Turkey can also be transferred to service intermediaries located abroad (to countries accredited by the Personal Data Board and where there is sufficient protection for personal data) provided that it is within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law and under the purposes of the contract.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to the following when deemed necessary:
- Our business partners with whom we cooperate for and/or from whom services are received for the presentation and promotion of products and services
- To the competent authorities that will determine your location in case of an emergency call,
- Regulatory and supervisory institutions and other official institutions such as courts and enforcement offices, other public institutions or organizations authorized to request your personal data,
Legal entities that have a commercial relationship with www.adristanbul.com and have your phone number.
- Storage and Protection of Personal Data
www.adristanbul.com, as per Article 12 of the Personal Data Protection Law, is obliged to prevent unlawful processing of personal data, to prevent unauthorized access to the systems and databases in which your personal data are stored, and to take software and physical security measures such as hash, encryption, transaction recording, access management in order to ensure the protection of these systems and databases. If it is learned that personal data is obtained by others illegally, the situation will be immediately reported to the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with the legal regulation and in writing.
- Keeping Personal Data Updated And Accurate
In accordance with Article 4 of the Personal Data Protection Law, www.adristanbul.com has the obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up to date. In this context, in order for www.adristanbul.com to fulfill its obligations arising from the current legislation, our members are required to share the correct and up-to-date data or update them on the website.
- Rights of Personal Data Owner Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698
Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 entered into force on October 07, 2016, and in accordance with the relevant article, the rights of the Personal Data Owner after this date are as follows:
- Personal Data Owner, by applying to www.adristanbul.com (data controller) has the rights
- To learn whether personal data is processed,
- To request information if personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- To request deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Personal Data Protection Law,
- To request that these transactions be notified to third parties to whom personal data are transferred in case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against themself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the processing of personal data illegally.
- Cookies Policy
Ç Cookies are small pieces of data stored in text files on your computer or other devices when websites are loaded in your browser, often used to remember you and your preferences regarding your visit to the website and any information you have volunteered. In other words, cookies in general are used to collect, store and track data.
There are three main categories of cookies: session cookies which are temporary, lasting only as long as your session on a website (stored in RAM), persistent cookies which remain on your device’s hard drive beyond your session, and third-party cookies which are served by third parties, often the browser (e.g., Google if you use Chrome) generally without knowledge of the website owner.
Persistent cookies are used generally for two purposes:
Authentication, which is often essential (ensuring that it is you logging in, and remembering our password in certain cases), and tracking, which is often non-essential, used for advertising and marketing purposes.
Third-party cookies are generated by websites other than the web pages you are visiting and let advertisers or analytics companies track your browsing history across the web on any sites that contain their ads. JAMS does not serve ads and does not encourage third-party cookies. Websites and HTML emails may also contain other tracking technologies such as “web beacons” or “pixels” which are small transparent images that provide statistics, similar to cookies, but not stored on your computer in the same way, and they may not be disabled if you disable cookies.
Generally, cookies perform up to six functions, as follows:
Category of cookies
Why and How Cookies Are Used
These cookies are essential for the Site so it can perform basic functions, such as those required to allow registered Users to authenticate and perform account-related functions.
These cookies are used to store preferences set by users such as account name, language, and location. Some may be essential, some just make use of the Site easy and “friendly,” so you don’t have to input all of your information each time you use the Site.
We use these cookies to help identify and prevent potential security risks. We need to use at least commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that your information is safe and secure, and in many cases confidential.
Analytics and Performance
Performance cookies collect information on how users interact with the Site, including what pages are visited most, as well as other analytical data. We use these details to improve how the Site functions and to understand how Users interact with the Site.
Marketing and Advertising
We are not an e-commerce Site and we do not serve ads. Advertising is the primary purpose of this category of cookies, which e-commerce and other websites use to display relevant advertising to visitors who use their services and to report on the effectiveness of ads served on websites. However, in connection with our provision of the Services, we offer you our newsletter, certain blogs, and try to make you aware of events and webinars that may be of interest to you based on your use of the Services. Any such cookies used to provide these materials of potential interest are not-essential, and we require your consent before using such cookies.
We do not control third-party cookies, and do not encourage them, except that we have relationships with a few trusted providers such as Google Analytics to permit statistical analyses of Site use that should facilitate improved Services and a better Site experience. Third-party cookies also may facilitate access to social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter (through the use of sharing buttons). As a result, cookies may be set by these third parties, and used by them to track your online activity. In general we have no direct control over the information that is collected by these cookies.
Disabling and removing cookies: Removing most cookies is easy, but it could make navigating the Site more difficult. Without cookies, Users may have to re-enter their data for each visit. Different browsers store cookies in different places, but the Settings, Privacy section — sometimes listed under Tools, Internet Options, or Advanced — is most common. Options are available to manage or remove cookies. Before removing cookies, evaluate the ease of use of the Site. In most cases, cookies improve the web experience, but they should be handled carefully.
Themis Alternatif Uyuşmazlık Çözüm Danışmanlık ve Eğitim Hizmetleri Ltd.
Maslak Mah. Maslak Meydan St.
No:3/85 Veko Giz Plaza
Sarıyer – İstanbul
www.adristanbul.com can give a positive/negative response to the requests submitted in writing or digitally, provided that they are justified and respond within 30 days. It is essential that the necessary procedures regarding the requests are free of charge. However, if the transactions require a cost, www.adristanbul.com reserves the right to demand a fee. These fees are determined by the Personal Data Protection Board over the tariff determined in accordance with Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Law.
By sharing your personal data on our website, our applications and other channels, our Personal Data Policy and the terms of processing, processing methods, transfer, sale of data and other related issues in our policy, the use of data shared with www.adristanbul.com on the website, applications and social media channels, in notifications and that you can make suggestions, share it with third parties in commercial terms, provided that it is for the benefit of the members, and that you agree for this, you will apply to www.adristanbul.com before exercising your legal rights, which is of great importance in the KVKK, on a specific subject, based on information and free will. You declare that you accept with an express consent defined as consent.
This contract was last updated on 27/09/2020.